Senior Manager - Product Management
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
To develop business and product strategies for technical implementation regarding all new products to be launched as well as enhancement of existing products and business systems. The ideal candidate will be developing business cases and preparing business requirements for products development and improvements in line with company strategic roadmap whereby product and enhancement ownership, vetting, validation, and business planning is centralized under Business Development paving the way for efficient and effective IT implementation, budget utilization and vendor capacities. This role has direct P&L and strategic impacts due to its revenue-forecasting and business enhancing nature and is critical to the future growth and successful integration of the company into various economic sectors in the UAE.
• Leading the Product Management vertical.
• Building key management and industry relationships to ensure development pipeline is always populated and conduct the required analysis to identify the cost and benefit on company level’s products.
• Develop business cases for all new products ensuring its alignment with strategy and profitable/beneficial roll out for the economy.
• Manage the entire pre-technical development phases of all products and business enhancements (new or existing) by continuous monitoring and reviewing the outcome of business analysis team’s feedback offering directions and guidelines.
• Research and benchmark against global and regional industry leaders with regards to company offerings and future planning.
• Research new data sources and economic sectors where new products could be developed to be profitable for both company and its users.
• Innovate and customise products to serve the economic sectors of the UAE and grow product portfolio of the company
• Proactively engage with existing vendors, peers and colleagues ensure common product understanding across the company and align development to business needs.
• Ensure that internal ERP/CRM systems and digital channels are optimised to serve business purposes and drive sales.
• Develop and regularly update the Strategic Planning Framework and ensure it executed in a timely manner as discussed and vetted in the Planning Panel.
• Regularly report and update Chief of Department on strategic and product initiatives ensuring alignment within management committees and the Board of Directors whenever required.
• Support product planning through data-driven analysis and insights.
• Drive new product and sector penetration by collaborating with other Business development section managers such as Subscriber Management and Ecommerce Management.
• Validation of implemented requirements as per the product requirements and ensure that UAT is performed as per business requirements.
• Prepares product present pitches in order to increase adoption of company products for the existing and any potential clients.
• Prepare annual new product forecasts in conjunction with Finance.
• Close-fitted coordination with IT Development to ensure technical development are aligned with business and are the most efficient and quickest go-to-market roll outs applying the best cost/benefit ratio.
• Constantly analyse the potential of strategic, product and operational risks facing the company through with regards to product management
• Design and implement section procedures and operating model to ensure clarity of responsibilities and workflows across departments.
• Develop insightful and detailed presentations on business cases and products for senior management and stakeholder reviews.
Experience & Knowledge
• Minimum of 10-15 years of solid experience in consultative sales and business development within the B2B & B2C sales environment in the UAE market.
• Business Information /Credit Bureau experience would be advantageous.
• Direct revenue and P&L accountability.
• Proven track record in managing teams, executing strategies, and delivering results.
• Knowledge of technological applications in business environments.
• Knowledge of product review and development.
• Able to lead independent team members.
• Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
• Able to work effectively and responsibly without supervision.
• Able to execute on clear strategies and corporate requirements.
• Able to work in a start-up environment and can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
• Capable of agile thinking.
• Applies a structured and analytical approach to business challenges and solutions.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels (Executive, Board and Public).
Education and Skills
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• An education specialization or Masters Degree in Business is highly preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Arabic.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies