Job description / Role
- Responsible to manage the construction/execution of large projects and ensure the completion of the job within the project timelines, in an organized and cost effective manner meeting the required quality standards.
- Manage detailed project planning and control
- Monitor project progress and performance
- Provide status reports to the Senior Management / Stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Additional Certifications – Advantage
- 5 to 8 years’ experience
- Exposure to large scale project developments
- Cooperates in the establishment of all project documentation including but not limited: the contracts, project execution Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Quality Control Plan, Programmers, progress reports and evaluations, presentation, letters, memos and emails and other documents as necessary throughout the life cycle of the project
- Has worked on big construction projects
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager High Rise Construction