Job description / Role
You will use your experience to make an impact on a national scale across multiple sectors including government, oil & gas, Utilities, finance and healthcare. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Senior Manager - Risk Assessments, you will:
- Manage information security risk program within GRC team
- Create risk and operational metrics in collaboration with the GRC team
- Work with current risk standards frameworks - UAE IA, National Risk Framework, Audit and Compliance framework etc. and deliver multiple risk assessment to key entities
- Using risk as a driver, facilitate decisions within key entities
- Provide program reporting and manage cross enterprise teams and committees
- Coordinate and participate in project investment strategy and resource planning
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers!
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Master's degree in Related Security field, Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 10 - 15 years' experience in Information Security
- Must have the following certifications - CISSP, CISA
- Domain expertise in managing large scale information security / risk initiatives
- Deep understanding of risk assessments in key verticals such as Government, Oil and Gas or Finance
- Experience with controls frameworks such as CoBIT, FedRAMP, PCI, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800, etc
- Understanding of ICS (Industrial Controls) and understand integration of IT and OT controls
- A desire to innovate in the UAE
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.