Emerson Automation Solutions currently has an exciting new role for a Senior Manager, Planning and Development to be based in our Dubai, UAE office. The role will drive, initiate and support various Corporate and cross-platform business initiatives for the Middle East and Africa ('MEA') world area. This will include developing, recommending and tracking key business strategies for the MEA region.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Corporate Vice President, India Middle East and Africa Corporate President and to the MEA Corporate team on comprehensive preparation for all Regional and World Area strategic planning materials including but not limited to detailed market analysis and business tracking.
* Drive strategic planning by constant liaison with the various leaders and stakeholders to ensure that all key initiatives are being implemented
* Provide regular input on progress of the Strategic Plan to the MEA Corporate Business Leaders
* Monitor business and economic conditions in Emerson's markets based on changing market dynamics and suggest ideas for change
* Implement and oversee the India MEA synergy plan, in conjunction with the IMEA President, MEA Corporate VP and stakeholders from the business platforms. This includes identifying new opportunities for cost (and other) synergies and implementing and executing plans to realize those synergies.
* Coordinating and collaborating with a range of stakeholders in a cross-platform and cross-business unit capacity to provide a value-added corporate activities and services to internal stakeholders on various projects and initiatives.
* Market Analysis & scenario forecasting by understand the geo/economic/political markets we are operating in and the impact that these have on Emerson Businesses and what are the possible market projections moving forward.
* Forecast market dynamics based on input from business leaders and other feedback as well as analysis of industry cycles.
* Collect & present detailed market data on a monthly basis to business leader, based on all relevant inputs as well as 3rd party reports, that will help drive future strategies
* Act as main focal point for preparation of all MEA, world area and regional planning sessions
* Create templates for Regional Managers in preparation of MEA Planning Conference
* World Area and Corporate Business Planning processes - assist in the preparation of material to support planning and communication processes.
* Business Unit Plan Review
* Assisting with the Organization Planning Process
* Input to all and any World Area Reviews as required
* Work with key stakeholder managers and Business Unit planners to ensure that regional growth plans are in alignment with World Area strategies. This will also apply to quarterly business review sessions.
* Support the MEA Corporate Business Leader with data and updates on progress on key growth initiatives.
The successful candidate must have a 5-8 years related experience and a Bachelors degree in Engineering. It is essential to have a Master of Business Administration and fluency in English, Arabic and French languages.
Due to the sheer number of applications that we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates and we apologise in advance should you not receive a call following your submission. All applications will generally receive a specific automated notification from our recruitment system throughout the process whether considered or not.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.