Job description / Role
As a Senior Manager you will define engagements and lead interesting and exciting Strategy and Advisory projects across the Middle East.
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
* Lead projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
* Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
* Focus client on value-generating initiatives to accelerate the pace of change; identify metrics to monitor and analyse performance against corporate goals
* Manage and advance relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
* Anticipate challenges to strategy implementation and proactively develop plans to mitigate risks
* Leverage industry trends to advise clients on how to create sustainable sources of advantage and differentiate their value proposition for future business growth, positioning them for long term competitiveness
* Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client's strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work on and lead a range of exciting and impactful projects across the Middle East
* Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* At least 8 years experience in strategy consulting within a top firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Ability to lead the analysis of organisational problems, direct implementation for prescribed solutions, and manage clients expectations on the impact of recommended changes
* Demonstrated ability to propose, pitch and sell additional services to clients
* Ability to travel extensively, and on a weekly basis, is required
* Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Strategy & Business Development
Manager - Strategy Consulting (Global Firm)
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Senior Director Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent