Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition to join our award-winning team based in the UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi) . This position is responsible for leading KEO's talent acquisition operations and programs throughout the Gulf Region and Europe. This role acts as a pivotal support across all business lines in their pursuit of excellence through attracting and acquiring exceptional and diverse talent to meet strategic objectives.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Creating an inspiring vision and framework to lead KEO Talent Acquisition, ensuring alignment with business objectives and key agreed metrics with respect to employer branding, sourcing, acceptance rates, direct hire rates, time per hire, diversity hiring, candidate experience and applicant tracking systems.
- Fostering an environment of collaboration and development that supports a high-performing team of specialised talent acquisition professionals in meeting both individual and team KPI development goals.
- Developing and / or makes changes to performance metrics that provide clarity of trending, benchmarking and insight for making program and process improvements.
- Developing positive partnerships with senior management and the KEO HR Division in order to provide a high level of customer service, including talent acquisition plans and programs.
- Embracing and encouraging a wide ranging sourcing approach that supports an award-winning direct hire model of talent acquisition.
- Leveraging technology to support recruitment and staffing initiatives including ATS system enhancements to ensure parity with global and cultural trends as they relate to providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Partnering with KEO stakeholders and acting as an ambassador to develop, promote and support the KEO Employer Brand and overseeing and approving marketing and advertising of roles and candidate communications.
- Preparing and managing the talent acquisition budget. Responsibility for weekly / monthly reports.
- Acting as a primary point of contact to create/maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors such as recruitment advertising agencies and job board providers ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Leading specialised talent acquisition campaigns that encompass virtual and face to face hiring approaches.
- Familiarity with the administration of relevant psychometric assessment tools and techniques and interpretation of results to identify exceptional talent.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date may include;
- Bachelor Degree partnered with a minimum of 10 years of related experience with the most recent 2-3 years in a leadership role.
- Previous experience with volume hiring of professional staff including minimum 400-500 hires per annum, 1000 proposal roles per annum etc.
- Familiarity with enterprise level Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources software.
- Demonstrable track record in direct sourcing models, ie. minimum 98%+ direct hires per annum.
- Knowledge of GCC employment law and legislative requirements.
- Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple campaigns, projects and client relationships.
- Experience managing or active involvement in diversity and inclusion initiatives as they relate to talent acquisition.
- Master level qualification in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business or equivalent preferred.
- CIPD, SHRM, REC or equivalent highly regarded.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.