Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Senior Manager in Business Operations, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Leads the customer & marketing consulting engagement delivery from a team, content and client standpoint
• Demonstrate experience on telecoms and media marketing propositions, service bundling, segmentation and digital marketing solutions
• Lead content delivery and engagements on customer strategy, customer experience design, customer segmentation, marketing BTL’s and marketing strategy.
• Demonstrate experience on the evolution of digital customer within the TMT industry
• Has a good level of grasp on customer journey visualization, and the digital transformation imperatives on the new age customer
• Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
• Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
• Fosters a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives
• Identifies relevant business trends, economic forces, and industry practices and discusses with the client
• Interprets and synthesizes data, exercises professional skepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client’s business objectives
• Ability to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
• Assesses the financial aspects of business opportunities; identifies and quantifies financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions
• Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
• Understands the larger ecosystem within which the client operates; uses to facilitate discussions about potential solutions to the client’s most pressing business problems
• Builds a global network of subject matter experts within chosen sector and leverages global collateral to support sales pursuits and engagement.
• Help clients architect their future state operating model design to drive their strategy and make their target business model a reality
• Determines capabilities an organization needs to achieve its strategic vision and configures those capabilities into the target operating model
• Applies specialized offering and sector knowledge to diagnose problems, employ analytics and support strategic recommendations to the client
• Ability to innovate, design, transform, implement and manage key business processes to deliver strategic client impact
• Implements cross-functional, enterprise-wide change through comprehensive delivery plans and targets
• An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus within the Telecoms, digital, media and tech sectors. One or more of the above.
• Experienced in telecoms and media customer front end challenges and concepts
• Comfortable with selling and delivering one or more of the following programs: marketing as a service, customer experience strategy, customer experience transformations, customer operating model, marketing strategy, marketing propositions design, customer segmentation.
• Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multidisciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
• Ability to conduct extensive research
• Full mobility travel
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.