Job description / Role
We believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career at Etisalat. In your association with Etisalat, you will gain best in class experience in telecommunications business and you will become part of a winning team dedicated to help you develop, learn and grow.
At Etisalat, as a business, and as a winning team, we're amazingly diverse. But we have all got a few things in common.
• We're ambitious
• We're open minded.
• We're dynamic.
• We respect our customer's needs.
• We enjoy working together.
• We embrace new technologies.
• And we're excited about the future.
At Etisalat, you are encouraged to be creative, think way outside the box, and work with some of the industry's most innovative minds on high impact assignments.
This will build a healthy culture of employee engagement and ultimately lead to engaged customers.
We welcome you to Etisalat. As we together engage to make your career fulfilling in Etisalat, we also look forward to your ideas to drive Etisalat to future success.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced professional with our Information Technology Department, based out of Dubai; the role would assume responsibility to lead the OSS Transformation, including ensuring program planning, alignment and tracking across several concurrent projects.
A typical day would include your involvement in:
• Management and delivery of OSS Transformation Programs and Projects
• Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables.
• Develop and maintain overall Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program Plan reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
• Ensure Functional governance of the program with support of the Business and technical architects.
• Ensure that Internal and external dependencies are identified and tracked.
• Work closely with major stakeholders for day-to-day program management activities.
• Define and measure the Business benefits realized through the Transformation programs.
• Ensure tracking of changes in scope, timeline and Budget.
• Identify and mitigate risks impacting the program.
• Compile and publish all period operational and management reporting at program level.
• Maintain strong follow up on program level escalations, issues, and risks.
• Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
• Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production with the help of assigned project managers
• Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phase's projects.
• Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Academics would be complemented with Project/Program management certification.
• Applicants with PMP Certified. Exposure to Etom Framework would be given an added advantage.
Years & Field of Experience required:
• 7 or more years of Program management experience in OSS domain, preferably in Telecommunications environment.
• Shortlisted candidates would be contacted within 3 working days from application please.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Senior Manager Service Assurance
Manager / Projects Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
Manager (Strategy Consulting) Telecommunications
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Sr. Project Manager - Digital Transformation
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jan|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent