Job description / Role
Senior Manager - Transport & Logistics Strategy (Top-tier Management Consulting)
• Spearhead teams to deliver Transport & Logistics projects across the GCC, often handle multiple projects in parallel
• Responsible mid-senior client stakeholder’s management
• Effectively work with the team to generate new business, through pro-actively generating opportunities in addition to responding to the client's request
• Leverage the wider company's regional and global network to sustain internal and external activities
• Reinforce and mature both the Transport & Logistics team, through refining the propositions, developing team capability and supporting to develop and deliver the annual business plan
• Strongly plan, manage and deliver multiple client engagements
• Determine and generate new business opportunities and clients
• Create a few key platform accounts
• Reinforce the effort to manage and motivate the wider Transport & Logistics team
• Support in efforts to create RFP’s
• Assist ongoing efforts to articulate consulting offerings to take to market
• Facilitate in gathering market intelligence and developing thought leadership
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Search Heads Middle East
Manpower Middle East
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Warehouse Operations Manager