Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Manager - Visualisation Artist & Design
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll develop and deliver 3D models, visuals and animations to support the design studio initiatives and ensure that all strategy masterplans have been developed to the highest quality.
- You'll assist in the development of a 3D mentoring guideline to ensure continuous improvement of the 3D modeling and visualization skills of the DA design studio team.
- You'll develop, publish and control 3D visual internal design standards to ensure 3D visual consistency throughout DA.
- You'll assist in the development of an AR & VR strategy, evaluate future trends within the visualization sector and prepare business concepts to incorporate these innovative technologies.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree Level, preferably in the discipline of Architecture, Interior Design or Visualisation. A professional qualification within Architecture or Interior Design is an asset.
- You should have minimum 8-10 years' experience in Architecture / Interior Design / Gaming, producing cutting-edge exterior and interior visuals and animations.
- You'll have a demonstrable expert level of proficiency for market leading visualisation software such as 3D Max, Vray, Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino, Adobe post-production suite among others.
- You'll have knowledge of innovation within the sector (VR, AR, 3D Printingetc).
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mid Level Interior Designer
Interior Designer - Mid Level
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Interior Designer / Design Director
Senior Interior Designer / Design Director - (Interiors)
Interior Designer (Mid- Level) - Hospitality