Job description / Role
This role is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role with digital experience strategy initiatives at one of the leading banks in the Middle East based, based in their Dubai HQ.
The successful candidate will work with cross-organisational teams to provide end-to-end innovative and forward thinking solutions, while helping define and execute the digital experience strategy to improve our clients and end users experience across all digital platforms.
• Collaborate with Cloud, Enterprise Architects and CDO unit on business related initiatives, and ensure the technology stack of the digital platform is engineered for high performance whilst enabling accelerated delivery
• Contribute to user experience design and development strategy to improve customer experience
• Work with third party service providers and vendors to ensure the right resources, tools and platform capabilities to meet the delivery timelines
• Engage with stakeholders and portfolio owners to ensure the required support and staffing is made available for successful deployment of solutions
• Lead and coach team members to adopt an Agile working environment
• Develop strategy and gain buy-in to that strategy with business and technology counterparts
• Work with delivery teams to ensure execution on timelines
AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Extensive experience in IT Service Management, Service Catalogues and ITIL Service Management processes within Banking or Financial Services
• Experience managing product and service maturity, and digital solutions
• Good understanding of Lean and Agile principles
• Previous IT consulting experience, with a strong strategic mindset
• Deep knowledge and past experience in cost optimisation and design-thinking
• Project Management certification (Prince2/PMP/Agile/Scrum)
• University degree in Information Technology field or equivalent academic degree
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies