Job description / Role
Market-i is a leading market research agency based in Dubai. We are looking for young and dynamic individuals who are interested in marketing and consumer research.
Your duties will include liaising with clients regarding their consumer research needs, proposal writing, designing of questionnaires based on client research objectives, designing of report templates, data analysis, data reporting and presentations to clients. Your duties will also include the training and supervision of junior staff.
- You need to be a university graduate, with a major in either marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics or related field.
- Strong proficiency in SPSS and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Should be able to work alone or in a team.
About the Company
The market-i journey began in Germany in 2007 when a team of seasoned research professionals came together to create an agency that could deliver and inspire their clients by answering marketing questions in a way that is intelligent, insightful, and actionable.
Market-i is a boutique consultancy where highly experienced professionals tailor make solutions to uniquely address the needs of clients focused on leadership and growth.
Today we are a team of 25 with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, and Amman and handle projects that span North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Asia Pacific.
To guide us we came up with the code of i, which governs how we think, act, and feel.