Job description / Role
One of our clients an international law firm is looking for a Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their team. To lead their marketing and business development (MBD) team for the MENA region. Contributing at both a strategic and tactical level, to develop and execute the MENA marketing and business development plan. Working closely with all parts of our MENA practice. You will advise and lead on best practice across the full spectrum of marketing and business development activities undertaken in the region. You will also develop, mentor and lead the MBD team in the MENA region (two direct reports). Above all, you will provide high-quality, proactive support to the MENA region, aligned to the firm’s priorities and the global MBD strategy.
- In this role you will be responsible for supporting the growth of these practices.
- Develop a compelling programme of marketing and BD outputs to engage existing and target clients, including events, conferences, marketing content and digital channels
- Manage day-to-day requests to help us market our practices to new and existing clients, such as supporting in preparation for client meetings
- Identify and follow up on cross-selling opportunities, enabling us to target our marketing activities at existing clients
- Pitching is a key component of the marketing mix in the region. With the support of the MENA
- You will help our partners, counsel and associates develop our key client relationships, across their MENA offices.
- Support the partners in developing ‘greenfield’ practices, through market and competitor analysis, to help us develop distinctive messaging
- Degree educated, preferable with a relevant post-graduate qualification
- Experience of business development and marketing in a professional services context
- Experience of proposition building, commercial negotiation and ‘sell-in’ practices
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders in an international law firm or a professional or financial services firm
- Ability to work well with, challenge and motivate partners, associates and MBD staff at all levels to gain buy-in
- An understanding of the products and practices of an international professional services firm and preferably an international law firm
- Experience of leading and developing market and business development teams
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.