Job description / Role
This extremely exciting role is responsible for the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy for a highly progressive and interesting division within the group. The individual will own and manage impressive budgets and devise world class ATL/BTL campaigns to increase brand equity and presence.
Leading retail conglomerate with a global presence and exceptional reputation! This role will specialise in the growth of a division within the group that is experiencing impressive growth and has endless potential in the region..
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Development of an overarching marketing strategy which encompasses Brand and Digital Marketing, PR and communications with comprehensive KPI's, budget allocation, and tactics for delivery with clear and defined measurement of success
* Ensure that the marketing strategy is aligned with senior operations manager ensuring that it is in line with overall strategy for to growth the size of the business
* Ownership and management of annual marketing budget
* Develop comprehensive brand strategy to be rolled out across all customer touchpoints ensuring consistent use of brand guidelines and messaging
* Management of annual RFPs for external agency support including (but not limited to) Media Buy, Creative Design Support, Event Management and PR.
* Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
* Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
* Launch new promotional campaigns every month to increase acquisition of new customers, increase spend and maintain retention of existing customers
* Align with Senior Ops on future promotions and flash sales and create the relevant content.
* Creation of supplementary brand marketing campaigns to re-enforce loyalty
* Oversee the design and creation of all published content
* Review and approve all promotional and marketing materials for initiatives, events and campaigns to ensure consistency of brand guidelines
* Ownership of multimedia assets and content library including (but not limited to) interviews, photography, videography, etc.
* Main POC for all media queries, building relationships with key local and regional press partners
* Develop and implement PR/media policies and procedures for all events
* Collaborate with senior ops Manager on negotiating sponsorship deals for events, CSR activities and other programs.
* Plan, budget, and project manage all brand events, programs, and initiatives taking place on a monthly basis including (but not limited to) event operations, logistics, staffing, permits and approvals etc.
* Development of new / sub brand identities as per the needs of the business
* Manage all marketing third party vendor relationships ensuring quality and cost efficiency at all times. Monitor the performance of such contractors / suppliers with periodic performance reviews
* Provide reports of all Marketing KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
* Act as a mentor and coach to all direct reports ensuring development for all staff so they can grow in their roles
There is a competitive package of up to 45,000 AED + Benefits depending on experience and the unrivalled opportunity to join a leading, global business with a highly progressive, dynamic and fun working environment!
Key requirements will include:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field
* 10+ years of experience in similar or related field
* A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team to take the brand to the next level
* Experience working as a department head / managing a team is critical
* Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; ability to articulate trends clearly and confidently within all levels of the business including C-Suite executives
* Possess strong project management skills necessary to deliver multiple initiatives and projects in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple initiatives in tandem
* Experience in coordinating campaigns and events across multiple platforms/locations to varied customer profiles in multiple languages
* Fundamental understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital Analytics
* Proficiency in Google Analytics is beneficial but not required
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate a professional level of verbal and written communication and listening skills
* Strong eye for design with creative mindset
* Acute attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Strong leadership and people management / development skills
* Strict adherence to company ph
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Group In The UAE
Marketing & Branding Manager
Product Marketing Manager