Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
HYDE HOTEL DUBAI
Hyde Hotel Dubai, part of the world-leading Accor and Ennismore group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Hotel Dubai, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include:
- Develop the hotel's communication strategies and execute the marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food & Beverage and events departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure.
- Manage all activities within the marketing department, ensuring all brand standards are followed.
- Creates & executes annual marketing plan to budget.
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies and partners to maximize ROI and achieve marketing goals.
- Present marketing ideas and results to internal and external stakeholders, not limited to owners, partners and agencies.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital advertising strategies, encompassing display advertising, search engine marketing, social media advertising, and email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute high-impact activation events and promotions to drive brand awareness and guest engagement.
- Build and maintain positive relations with the Corporate and Regional offices.
- Manage the hotel's loyalty membership program \"Hyde and Seek.\"
- Prepare the Hyde and Seek newsletter.
- Manage offers, promotions, and third-party partnerships.
- Collaborate with creative/design teams, guiding creative direction for various materials.
- Lead relationships with digital advertising agencies to design and implement successful campaigns, ensuring alignment with campaign goals and objectives.
- Utilize analytics tools to track and evaluate digital advertising performance, providing insights for campaign optimization and maximizing ROI.
- Work closely with the web development team to enhance the hotel's website for search engine optimization and user experience.
- Stay informed about the latest digital advertising trends and practices, sharing insights with stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of the lifestyle hospitality market.
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments.
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to evaluate and motivate employees fairly.
- Positive attitude and ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Effective organizational and multitasking skills.
- Adaptable to changes in strategy, ideas, and systems.
- Guest service-oriented mindset.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, including digital marketing, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful marketing budgets and campaigns.
- Expertise in digital advertising platforms, analytics tools, and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of brand standards and guidelines.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), fluency in Arabic preferred.
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable and proactive with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.