Job description / Role
We are the Marketing Team, and we love to employ creativity in planning and executing campaigns for revenue growth, with long-term programmes to attract, support, and retain our clients and affiliates. We look for new ways to increase our brand visibility across various online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, to boost our customer base while growing the business. We’re a collaborative team of designers, engineers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives that are passionate about making online trading accessible to everyone.
As a Senior Marketing Specialist with a passion to bring new ideas to life, you'll help deliver marketing campaigns that increase brand recognition, trust, and client acquisition. You will provide actionable analysis on ways to enhance our paid media campaigns, acquisition, and customer revenue.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage the performance of paid media campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Create marketing content briefs and work with the Content and Design teams to optimise marketing content.
- Produce reports for all key performance metrics, goals and revenue tracking, and other paid search efforts.
- Identify and evaluate new trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Organise webinars and webcasts to generate leads and promote our products and services
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
What you have
- A university degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Familiarity with search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing, and performance marketing
- In-depth understanding of user journey and user account lifecycle
- Familiarity with lead generation and customer retention principles
- Good knowledge of marketing automation tools like Customer.io
- Firm grasp of Google Analytics
- Broad knowledge of key digital marketing metrics and KPIs such as CTR, CPL, CPA, ARPU, and CLV.
- Good balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing channels and tools
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.