Job description / Role
Sr Mechanical Design Engineer - Permanent
Note : Candidate who are based in UAE and would like to move to the UK
· Design, plan and co-ordinate mechanical projects
· Provide input on design strategy and conceptual design on mechanical installations
· Undertake design calculations for the design of mechanical installations within major building projects
· Design mechanical installations including the production of design drawings and diagrams, to British Standards, Building Regulations and other relevant standards and to meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon.
· Prepare specifications and design stage reports
· Bachelors degree in Engineering with 5 years of practical experience working as a Building Service Electrical Design Engineer
· Proficient in Revit and have experience of using DIALux Calculation software
· Experience of using Amtech calculation software
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Mechanical Design Engineer
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Al Salaam Consultants
Project Engineer - Package Equipment