Job description / Role
- MEP Fitout contracting company is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
- Collaboration and working as part of a team with the following job description.
- Coordinate the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
- Maintain a daily project related reports
- Supervision of MEP works
- Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Provide technical input and experience to resolve discipline-related engineering issues on the Site project.
- Maintain good communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer
- At least 11-15 years of professional work experience with UAE Driving License
- Working experience in Central Kitchen, High-rise Building, Malls or Warehouses is an advantage.
- With good communication skills
- PMP certified
- Ability to work as a team
- Work experience in construction is also an advantage
About the Company
A Leading Group in UAE.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
RTC-1 Employment Services
Facility Management Engineer