Job description / Role
• To oversees the preparation of contract drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
• Regularly interfaces with other engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
• Performs engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
• Reviews contract drawings, specifications and other procurement materials that have been prepared by others; and provides comments on the results of the reviews.
• Provides regular reports on progress to the site.
• Ensures all aspects of the product comply with client technical specifications and relevant standards, including the engineering design, the manufacturing plan, Health, Safety and Environment codes, cost, form, fit and function have been correctly identified and addressed.
• Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 10 years. related work experience
• Review submissions and approval of technical data and shop drawings for associated MEP materials, including coordination with sanitary wares and accessories, HVAC systems, Fire fighting services.
• Supervision of MEP works interfaces.
About the Company
A leading Engineering Company in UAE.