Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has come up for a well-known entity in Dubai. Our client is currently looking for a Senior Mechatronics Engineer who will be responsible for:
• Leading a team of engineers in the Research and Development Team
• Developing, design and producing mechanical engineering concepts
• Designing mechatronic systems using SOLIDWORKS 2020 (or equivalent)
• Analyzing existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements
• Implementing or testing design solutions
• Identifying and selecting materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs
• Researching, selecting, or applying sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication
• Monitoring or calibrating automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production
• Making sure the quality of the product is as per the requirements by following the quality assurance and control guidelines
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
• 5+ Years of engineering experience with industrial product design and development
• Required knowledge of 3D CAD (Solid works preferred)
• A working knowledge of Robotics and Robotics programmes (e.g KUKA) would be beneficial
• Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
• Willing to work 48 hours per week
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.