Job description / Role
• Responsible for working with the wider MBC teams/departments on annual media strategies across dedicated MBC brands, for the development and implementation of integrated data driven media planning.
• Understands MBC brands overall business and marketing objectives while displaying a sound knowledge of all media including TV, digital, Print, Radio, Outdoor to serve the business objectives
• Participate in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys.
• Working with research team on developing a robust measurement and analysis approach, with a focus on business ROI, attribution modelling and cross channel conversion analysis
• Oversee and implement the planning and execution of offline and digital campaigns across the full planning process.
• Manage media partner
• Ability to run audience analysis across any media channels
• Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoicing
• Lead optimization techniques is required across various digital and offline channels
• Candidate should always stay up to date with the new media opportunities and market developments
• Ability to evaluate media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally
• Working closely with global publishers and regional media partners to implement their latest ad products and services for MBC Brands
• Keep track of all media spends and optimize spends accordingly
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing from a reputable University
• Minimum of 6-7 years of experience as a leading a media planning role in an agency or client side. Experience in search, social, mobile, display and programmatic advertising is essential
• Proficient in using standard offline and online media research and planning tools (Google analytics, DoubleClick, effective measure, Adwords, x-plan, Statex or similar tools etc)
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with brand managers, creative producers and social media teams
• Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects, organize, prioritize and structure workload
• Strong drive for continuous learning and research on the subject matter for personal development
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Trade Marketing Specialist
A Leading Manufacturing Company in the UAE
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Al Boom Marine
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions