Senior MEP Manager
Job description / Role
A new exciting opportunity has arisen from our client, an international construction firm, based in Dubai. They are looking for a Senior MEP Manager. Reporting directly to the Mechanical Manager, the roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Under the general supervision of the project manager, directs the daily operations of a team of HVAC mechanics and has total responsibility for the complete maintenance, operation service, and repair
- Checking and evaluation of materials used in HVAC project as submitted by the contractor
- Conducts site visits to ensure the continuity and quality of the construction according to the terms and conditions of the construction contract
- Supervision of electrical wiring termination to the control panel and installation of HVAC control, actuator damper, duct temperature sensor, smoke detector, gas detector, duct heater, humidifier, air flow switch, etc
- Start up the AHU, ACCU unit - testing, adjusting, and balancing of HVAC system
- Performs routine maintenance planned service on chillers (centrifugal, rotary, screw, reciprocating, absorption, etc.)
- Supervising the establishment of the method for conducting the HVAC system testing, adjusting, and balancing the building air conditioning service system
- Responsible for mechanical site construction
- Responsible for MEP system test & commissioning control and inspection
- Responsible for construction schedule management
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Building management, and Automatic Control System Construction in UAE
- Extensive experience working in a Construction Plant Industry
- Expertise in HVAC and Electrical
- Knowledge in power, lighting, ELV system drawing interpretation & installation, and BMS installation & commissioning\
- Strong grasp of the English language
- Willing to be based in Dubai
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates to process or consider their application for any available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call or drop us a message on our website.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Senior MEP Project Engineer
MEP Project Engineer
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Senior MEP Manager
Unibuild Group of Companies
MEP Project Manager
One Thousand Walls