Job description / Role
Are you an expert MEP QS looking for a new challenge? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Dubai office that could be of interest to you.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues.
• Client focus
• Evaluate contractor payment applications against value of work done and prepare recommendations to the Engineer for subsequent payment
• Develop cost impact assessments (CIAs) of proposed changes and review/assess CIAs supplied by contractors
• Provide commercial/quantity based management information as required to support monthly and ad-hoc reporting requirements
• Adopt robust quality assurance arrangements (processes and procedures) that support “right first time” delivery of commercial output
• Liaise with PMC and contractors on a regular basis and build relationships in parallel with maintaining compliance with formal communication routes adopted by the Supervision Consultant
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
Arcadis is fully supportive of Nationalisation programs in the Middle East and warmly invite Nationals in all regions to apply.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.