Job description / Role
• Provide predictive preventive maintenance on DC equipment such as conveyors air compressors scales electrical controls etc
• Perform tasks such as replacing burned out electrical fuses, installing new electric outlets and repairing electrical appliances, lubricating equipment’s, cleaning boilers, testing fire pumps and sprinkler systems, removing blocks of ice from ice-making machinery, repairing ventilating fans and small equipment throughout the building, and adjusting oil-burning or coal-firing equipment. Does simple machine work on equipment, machines, and broken or worn parts, using a small milling machine or drill press Keep operation areas clean and clear of boxes and packing debris
• Document maintenance technical and other data on predictive preventive maintenance charts as required Job Requirements
• Maintain all electrical systems and equipment in good working condition through a thorough Preventative Maintenance program.
• Check daily temperatures of all refrigerated stores and inspect the respective condensing units for proper functioning.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance of all air handling units and refrigeration equipment in accordance with the relevant schedule
• Candidate must have minimum Three years’ experience in the same field
• Candidate must have good communication skills in English
• Must be SEWA certified / Qualified candidate
• Minimum Qualification : Diploma holder
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
General Maintenance Technician
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Associate Engineer (UAE National)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)