Job description / Role
• Research on the cutting-edge offensive and defensive technology, tracking the security dynamics, vulnerability disclosure and recovery in the security field at home and abroad;
• Mining of popular WEB scripts and WEB framework vulnerabilities;
• Responsible for the vulnerability mining work in the JAVA direction
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, computer-related major, at least 3 years working experience in information security;
• Familiar with web code and framework audit, with script vulnerability mining ability and black box testing ability (with
• independent mining JAVA, PHP ability);
• Have a deep understanding of JAVA programming, be familiar with the mainstream JAVA framework (Spring, Springboot, SpringCloud, etc.), and have strong Java code audit ability;
• Familiar with Windows and Linux security mechanisms, with basic security development capabilities (not limited to Ruby, PHP, python, java) and problem solving capabilities;
• Independent analyzed open vulnerabilities, can quickly export vulnerabilities and use EXP;
• Thoroughly understand the production principle and prevention methods of common security loopholes;
• Strong interest in safety, strong independent study ability, and good team spirit.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Network Security Engineer
Manpower Middle East
Desktop Support Engineer
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Assistant IT Manager
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises