Job description / Role
The purpose of this job is to support in preparation of long-term financial model for the Group and support the leadership team in strategic initiatives and decision support through financial analysis.
• Develop and maintain the long-term financial model and costing model for the company.
• Develop and maintain financial model for ad hoc analysis purposes including valuation and other investment analysis.
• Support leadership team in assessing strategic initiatives and making critical decisions by developing financial models and performing sensitivity analysis.
• Support other teams across the group, business partnering, in strategic project viability analysis, contract analysis, etc. by developing new financial models as required.
• Communicate data driven insights through analysis, reporting and data visualization using data analytics and visualization tools like Power BI.
• Conduct desktop financial research to support the financial planning or adhoc requests.
• Support in preparation of external submissions to Government Entities, Investors and and all other 3rd parties.
• Prepare financial reports and presentations using Thinkcell or other Office tools.
• Ensure compliance to company policy and accounting standards.
Minimum Education Required
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; preferably in excel based financial analysis and modeling. CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• A certification that is relevant to the discipline like CPA, CMA, CFA, etc.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.