Job description / Role
Support in executing all day to day administrative services for clients in timely and efficient manner, maintaining customer satisfaction and preventing any customer complaint
• Support the development of sectional/departmental objectives and plan and in line with company's strategic performance management framework and scorecard
• Maintain knowledge on new and existing KPI requirements and its linkage to corporate KPIs and company's strategic performance management framework and scorecard
• Provide input towards budget preparation for the section/department.
• Process all visa request by the clients, including issuance of new visa, stamping, renewal and cancellation of the visa
• Coordinate with PRO and immigration office for rapid visa processing service for employees along with creating multiple entry visa for designated individuals
• Review visitor log and approve access for visitors as well as process ID requests for employees and vehicles entering the ADFZ
• Collaborate with required authority to process residence permits, entry and exit permits to the free zone
• Maintain the day to day activities and operations of the e-portal including building and update customer database
• Support to tenants/employees in creating E-channel activation using company gateway and ensure its renewal in timely manner
• Issue new establishment card and establishment card renewal for prospective and existing clients
• Review and release security fund based on request by the tenants / businesses, in timely manner
• Issue and deliver NOCs, employment certificate and salary certificate requisitions for timey and swift action
• Collect user feedback and update online gateway for processing request and ensure simplicity and ease of functioning for the employees
• Maintain a collaborative relationship with Government representatives for smooth functioning of all employee/tenant requests
• Perform any other duties as requested by the reporting manager
• Ensure Free Zone Customer satisfaction is not less than 85% per year by managing the regular surveys that includes proactive and reactive actions
• Develop & maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) data that includes every valuable information that could be used for strategic decision purposes.
• Work pro-actively with the Team to enhance our Free Zone customer service culture and ensure that we always act in accordance with the principle of excellent customer service.
• Support clients in resolving challenging client requests, complaints, or escalations through close collaboration with other sections of ADAFZ
• Maintain awareness and adherence to the department/section’s policies and procedures
• Participate in the periodic audit of the established policies and procedures
• Support the development of periodic reports, as requested
• Highlight any quality or non-compliance issues observed during the development of periodic reports
• Support the execution of change management activities in the department/section
• Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work and in line with company's values
• Participate in performance appraisals and reflect on the feedback and recommendations provided by the line manager for development
Qualification / Education
Minimum Education Required
• Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
Certifications, Knowledge & Skills
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
• Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
• Excellent IT analytical skills
• Customer Service & to be customer oriented
• Proven skills in problem solving
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Public Relations Officer
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
HR and Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|
Office Manager / Administrator