Senior Operations Officer
A Leading Company In UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- Ahead of COP28 (UN climate conference) in the UAE, the company is opening the first in the Middle East carbon-focused ADGM-regulated Fund.
Fund will provide financing for carbon projects (nature-based solutions, e.g. planting mangroves/protecting forests, and renewable projects) across emerging markets in Africa and South-East Asia.
- Open-minded ambitious and young founding team with institutional backgrounds (ADQ, Mubadala, Goldman Sachs, ACT Commodities) and unique experience across global geographies (UAE, Switzerland, Zimbabwe, Kazakhstan, Indonesia) are looking for like-minded people to join our journey.
We need your help with:
- Setting up finances functions of the company
- Preparing financial and management reports
- Engaging with compliance service providers of the fund
- Engaging with Abu Dhabi Global Markets on regulatory filings and the fund opening process
- Handle KYC and onboarding with banks and brokerage companies
We would like you to have:
- 5-7 years in a position with similar functions (preferable in the regulated fund industry)
- Passion for nature and solving global warming challenges
- High EQ
- Initiative and result-oriented mind
- "Start-up mentality"
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.