Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Ensures the enhancement of business and process performance, project and change management, organizational design.
- Manages large projects and develops detailed timelines & plans and creates ad-hoc teams (virtual or otherwise) to best meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures flawless execution to meet project expectations & deadlines in support of global SAP and/or unit/area specific goals and strategy.
- Makes difficult and complex decisions which address key business issues and gives consideration to the impact on other parts of the business/organization.
- Provides coaching to team members inside and outside one's own department as required.
- Has a broad network in the department, unit, board area and/or SAP-wide to facilitate support for standards, processes, tools & guidelines.
- Acts as channel for cascading information into the business unit as well for outbound communication.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Area 1: Strategy to Execution
- Provide neutral & holistic view on organization/unit/area
- Ensure development of (board) area specific strategy, execution and operational plans
- Monitoring of specific goals (scope, quality, budget, time) and continuous enhancements and adoption to new requirements
- Overall coordination of program/projects management activities on senior level
- Provide program & project management support for (area specific) projects
- Execute resources planning (proposal & alignment across area)
Area 2: Process Definition & Enhancement
- Develop concepts for continuous improvements of tools, processes, and content
- Ensure delivery of process guidelines, standards, methods & tools
- Monitor process compliance and compliance to SAP-wide standards
Area 3: Day-to-Day operations
- Ad-hoc issue resolution & support of senior management upon request
- Execution and analysis of periodic reports and alignment of results across the entire unit/area
- Definition of new reports
- Organize planning meetings and alignment of results across the entire unit
- Creation of concepts for information rollout (newsletter, Corporate Portal content, Wiki-pages)
- Advanced Event Management of unit/(board) area events (including logistical infrastructure, scheduling, registration, cost analysis)
- 3 - 5 years of working experience
- Experience working within operations related fields is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree or comparable experience
- Internal Processes & Tools according to area of responsibility (e.g. PIL, Procure2Pay etc.)
- Functional Certification according to area of responsibility (e.g. Portal, BW/BI, etc)
- English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing)
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Cognition General Trading
Executive Business - Senior Assistant
SAP Middle East & North Africa
RTC-1 Employment Services