Job description / Role
The main objective of this role is to procure demands through continuous coordination with various local and global organizations in search of blue collar employees.
The ideal candidate will carry out the following tasks: -
• Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy, identify and meet prospective clients.
• Liaise with industries like construction, retail (food & fashion), F&B, security, aviation, ground staff, oil & gas, facility management, operations & maintenance etc to identify staffing demand.
• Communicate with new and existing clients and research their companies to develop and implement strategies based on their hiring needs.
• Research competitors and market place.
• Define job descriptions and document specifications.
• Identify prospective candidates by interacting with our overseas recruitment agencies.
• A valid driving license.
• Expertise in overseas recruitment, client acquisition and blue-collar staffing.
• Proven experience in demand procurement, particulary blue-collar employees.
• Exceptional networking, problem solving, relationship building, analytical and international vendor management skills.
• Fluency in English, Hindi and Urdu with strong communication skills. Intermediate level of the Arabic language is a plus.
• Proficiency in drafting emails, contracts and business letters with excellent English writing skills.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
About the Company
A leading management consultancy in UAE.