Job description / Role
Junior position within a major Abu Dhabi entity, hands on exposure to contracts and transactional matters. Excellent platform from which an ambitious young lawyer can grow
Highly recognisable name within the FS / Investments sector, who deal mainly with cross border transactions. Well structured legal team which includes internationally qualified lawyers from some of the top global law firms
* Responsibilities vary from minor tasks such as arranging board meetings and taking minutes, to getting hands on exposure to contracts, executing investment documents, implementing and maintaining compliance policies, etc.
* This candidate can expect to be working alongside a team of lawyers who are at the very top of their game, so the exposure on offer is excellent. In addition, the company has a very strong reputation so it would be a valuable name to have on the CV.
Aside from this you can except a close-knit and collegiate working environment, not to mention a very competitive salary.
* Law degree from a recognised University
* Minimum 3 years experience working in the legal sector
* Basic exposure to corporate transactions - M&A and / or Private Equity
* Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is not a requirement)
We are happy to consider either established paralegals, or junior legal counsels, as well as possibly NQs who have just finished their training contract with a law firm.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.