Job description / Role
We are looking for a Dubai based Senior Partner Marketing Manager to lead the Middle East (ME) Partner Marketing strategy. This position will play an instrumental role within the EMEA Marketing team and will lead and drive the overall ME Alliance and Channel Marketing and Demand Generation strategy and execution, aligned to the business strategy. The ME Alliance & Channel organisation represents one of the largest markets within EMEA, so this role is key and critical to the success of the overall EMEA organisation. This role requires strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organisational collaboration, excellent communications and a passion for driving leads.
- Work with strategic partners to plan and execute activities and generate opportunities for our ME Alliance & Channel business covering all pillars (Technology, ERP, HCM & CX).
- Strategically align partner MDF spend to agreed sales priorities.
- Stakeholder management across the ME Alliance & Channel management team.
- Stakeholder management within country pillar marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the partner account managers to understand the business requirements and deliver impactful revenue generating marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing expertise and consultancy to partners to enable them to structure effective campaigns.
- Having a deep understanding of the marketing techniques and channels/media, in all sorts of forms (digital, social, events, etc.) and where they fit within the "customer journey".
- Determine the effectiveness of partner activities in terms of return on investment, most successful partners, activity types, business areas and geographies to be shared internally and externally
- Manage and track pipeline and budget by campaign against country / market targets.
- Success Criteria
- Quarterly pipeline targets.
- Half-yearly budget plans with associated planned activities.
- Reach agreed conversion rates for opportunities by line of business.
Qualifications & skills required
- 10+ years of strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills.
- Being able to influence marketing strategy confidently at all levels within the partners
- MBA - Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline
- Knowledge of the ME partner landscape and the general market conditions in ME.
- Competency in modern IT Marketing; experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle.
- Knowledge of partner marketing platforms & automation tools desirable
- Fluent in English, Arabic will be considered a plus.
- Budget & project management skills
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies
- Knowledge of using marketing and sales processes and systems
- Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, open and flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
- Experience of working in a large matrix organization
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Middle East Executive
Marketing and Social Media Project Manager (Temporary Contract)
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Quest Search & Selection
Marketing Manager - Cereals All Family
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager - Multinational FMCG