Senior Payroll Specialist
Job description / Role
• Prepare and maintain various payroll records and reports, maintaining accurate payroll calculations and processing internal and external payroll transactions
• Responsible to track and manage GL entries of monthly provisions and amortization (EOSB, medical insurance etc.)
• Timely and accurate processing of EOS
• Support all internal and external audit requirements where data from the HR systems is required, and ensure all findings are investigated and resolved.
• Own data accuracy and maintenance of the data in the system
• Complete all Payroll & Benefits tasks & transactions required for the financial month-end closing steps.
• Assist with reconciliation of all relevant accounts and ensure that this is completed to corporate standards
• Confidentiality of all HR and Company information
• Develop and implement strategies for the continuous improvement of the payroll function including review of payroll processes and procedures and recommending best practices.
• Automate entire payroll process including time and attendance system and simplify payroll process.
• Review and approve final payroll result prior to payment.
• Ensure that defined check, controls and validations are executed.
• Ensure right first time reporting with an eye for detail.
• Ensure Payroll in released by 25th day of the month.
• Find operational efficiencies and save business money.
• Looking for a strong Payroll specialist who can manage Payroll , OT and Payroll Reconciliations , end to end.
• Bachelor’s degree + ( preferably with Accounts background )Should have good experience with Payroll Accounting ( as there is lots of interlock with Finance Department ) and must have handled Blue collar payroll.
• Good systems knowledge ( MS Dynamics/AX will be big plus)
• Strong excel skills Ability to deliver on deadlines related to Payroll , Reconciliations , EOS and maintain accuracy
• Budget in the AED 12k range. ( can go up to 12,500 for a really good candidate )
• Ideally will come with FM Industry experience ( not a show stopper though , and good Blue collar experience is sufficient ) (AW)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services