Job description / Role
Powerful Media Organization is seeking a Senior Performance Specialist to handle their performance across MENA Region for various clients.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Grow and develop performance marketing across in range of channels such as paid search, Facebook/ social media ads and monitor and optimize channels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Manage digital performance strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns including campaign set up, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Responsible for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within the budget and scope
- Launch and test a retargeting strategy to maximize full funnel performance
- A/B testing on the acquisition funnel to improve conversion rates
- Understand conversion rate optimization principles and apply hacks to improve KPIs
- Continuous testing and optimization of messaging, content, creative and user funnel.
- Creation and management of reporting key digital metrics to help the team continually improve the marketing performance and analyze data and provide insights on a regular basis to assist the team to make data driven decisions.
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances.
- Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3 + years of experience
- Demonstrable success in ecommerce performance marketing and affiliates
- Proven track record of running successful & efficient affiliate campaigns
- Hands on experience on media planning and strategy across different channels
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Social Media Specialist
HR Operations Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Manager of Employee Affairs and HR Operations Professional Services Firm