Job description / Role
• Responsible for making sales of CBD consumer asset and liability products to the Bank customers.
• Make consumer asset and liability product sales to meet given target.
• Ensure that all product applications are filled accurately, within the agreed time frame and all the required documents are obtained to avoid re-work.
• Ensure that all customer applications submitted are within CBD policy guidelines.
• Follow up and close sales leads referred by Call Center, other segments, etc.
• Proactively call existing customers and make agreed target number of appointments per week to review customer needs and make sales of other suitable CBD products.
• Review walk in customer needs and make sales of suitable CBD products.
• Will meet relevant customers at suitable external locations as required, in order to make and close sales of Bank consumer asset and liability products.
• Attend weekly and monthly team and area sales meetings to review performance and share best practice ideas.
• Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Diploma in business / finance related subjects
• 2-3 years' experience of Retail Banking product experience in UAE, Preferably Branch Banking Experience
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.