Job description / Role
The Senior Personal Tailor is responsible for directing the Personal Tailoring service in order to gain loyalty and enhance the sales of men’s tailored section, adapting to the needs of each customer
- Create an atmosphere towards the customer with respect to the value of personal tailoring, with regard to its exclusiveness, personalization and special treatment
- Ensure a smooth and efficient management of collections by detecting the customers’ needs and offering them product options with respect to fabrics, colors, etc.
- Maintain a constant contact with customers, control their appointment and follow up on their order status (draft, confirmed, validated, sent, received, advised and delivered)
- Ensure ongoing availability of fabrics, those which have run out, those withdrawn, winter or summer campaign
- Meet the sales objectives and increase the customer portfolio (customers, appointments…).
- High school/degree
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.