Job description / Role
Position Title: Senior Petroleum Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Generation of well performance models for production optimization with a view towards efficient and optimized development of oil and gas reserves
• Design of cost-effective well evaluation and test programmes and analysis of their data to meet well performance goals.
• Lead petroleum engineering related studies
• Accountable for developing & executing the surveillance plans and identifying well work & production enhancement opportunities, provide operational support coordinating with other disciplines as necessary during the planning and execution of well operations
• Guide and train Petroleum & Reservoir engineers for development and Implementation of Technical Standards using Industry Best Practices, and Knowledge Sharing
• Responsible to prepare petroleum/production sections of field development plans.
• Support exploration and business development team with petroleum engineering aspects of new opportunities
• Communication of well management strategy with stakeholder, . preparation of well performance reports for partners, preparation of production forecasts including decline curve analysis for injection/production wells
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a Master’s degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering
• At least 12 years experience in petroleum engineering with focus on well design, management, and modeling
• With at least 8 years experience in gas condensate mature and green fields with thrust belt geology and carbonate reservoirs
• Practical experience in completion design for exploration and production wells
• Classical petroleum engineering including material balance, well modelling, network modelling, debottlenecking and proven experience of integrated asset modelling, simulation, generation of forecasts and assessing key uncertainties
• PETEX suite (GAP/PROSPER/MBAL) is a must. Petrel RE, PVTp, Openworks, Kappa Saphir, Decision space production engineering (DSPE) is preferred. Understanding of reservoir engineering software desirable.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer (Gas Processing Facilities / Package Skids)
Senior (Quality) QA/QC Engineer - EPC - Office Based