Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform directions ordered by Site Manager.
- Coordinate and arrange general construction activities in execution.
- Generally comprehend the current progress status on site.
- Analyze the performance of subcontractor and see that manpower control is exercised in accordance with original plan.
- Assure the performance of vendor specialists are in accordance with the contractual requirements and done in an efficient manner.
- Care for the daily transportation of the vendor specialist coordinating with Administration Manager.
- Determine the date of subcontractor move-in.
- Collect and supply data to enable administration manager & field engineer to prepare reports.
- Cooperate with Safety Engineer to direct safety control function.
- Coordinate in determining the scope of each supervisor's work.
- Assist in arranging preparatory work to be done by start-up team.
- Evaluate changes in work requested by the subcontractor.
- Oversee material controller's performance.
- Check and evaluate monthly progress measured by each supervisor.
- Maintain cooperative contact with clients engineers.
- Expedite the clients approval on the monthly construction progress measurement of his own discipline.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in Oil & Gas
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Gulf countries
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree (PREFERRED)
- PMC working experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.