Job description / Role
• Responsible for the foundations of the budget and reporting process.
• Liaise closely together & Build strong working relationships with different departments (Corporate Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service…).
• Regularly report on progress of the scope of work (sales results, order booking, enquiry pipeline), both internally & towards HQ, in a structured and coherent manner.
• Take leading role in monthly Forecast meetings together with Supply Planning to take decision on purchase commitment to factories.
• Support internal departments like Logistics, Supply chain, SBU’s & HR on their specific requests regarding sales results and direction.
• Leading monthly sales meetings
• Monitor competitor activities in markets and develop ideas for increased competitiveness
CRM & Leads Management:
• Work together with Sales teams on sales enhancement actions such as new account development, construction projects data utilization, distributor Order forecast, sales campaigns, lost project analysis, backlog analysis, improving product allocations
Process Improvements & Training:
• On the basis of critical evaluation, make proposals for process design and improvements in CRM software that will lead to simplification, optimization and efficiency. (e.g Standard Discount scheme)
• Coach and Manage SPL analysts and interns through regular SPL tasks .
• Manage sales planners, dotted line reporting on regular SPL tasks like sales & booking follow up, MSM preparation, Budget cycle preparation.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Translate proposals into concrete action plans, co-ordinate interdepartmental project teams and communicate directly with IT.
• Educate sales team on the usage of Internal sales reports & accordingly provide CRM & Reporting trainings to the related parties.
• Take active role on J-Sox Revenue Recognition Control Executions and development of new controls as per the business needs.
• Analyze current sales processes and investigate further improvements starting from recent issues/limitations and propose solutions.
• Minimum 5 years experience needed
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Supply Chain Executive
Senior FP&A Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
TGC Middle East
Associate Financial Planning & Analysis
Area Inventory Planner - Shipping
Excelsior Group ME