Job description / Role
Your role will be to collate and analyze financial data needed to support the management's overall budget to ensure budgets within departments are adequately planned and adequate cost control mechanisms are deployed in line with the established guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Demonstrate compliance to organization's values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
* Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
* Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies, and quality standards.
* Develop budget forecasts based on organization's corporate plans, estimated revenues / costs and capital investments based on budget structure and rules in order to ensure budget forecast activities are accurate, reliable, and are conducted as per the established policies and procedures.
* Prepare budget based on objectives, understanding revenues, expenditures and costs, managing capital budget, monitoring budget variances and errors, raising potential issues, making adjustments to ensure proper development and consolidation of annual budgets.
* Analyse departments / divisions' annual budget submissions in order to ensure accuracy and completeness of budgets and ensure adequate justifications are provided to support the estimated costs and budgets.
* Support the communication of budget within the departments, clarifying variations and making necessary adjustments to ensure the departmental budgets are as per the budgeting rules.
* Support the finalization of the consolidated annual budget in order to ensure alignment with Finance departmental guidelines and present the budget to the supervisor for further review.
* Assist in the monitoring of departments / divisions' budget and spending and review monthly financial reports on budget against costs in order to analyze variances and report reasons in a timely manner.
* Analyze and identify appropriate cost control mechanisms in order to ensure timely corrective action is deployed to mitigate budget variations.
* Support departments in planning capital allocation by providing funding and commercial advice and designing and building economic models to ensure that adequate funds are available for any investment.
* Conduct financial analysis and modelling to provide technical expertise to the business in making significant merger and acquisition, investment and divestment decisions.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any other related field.
* 6- 8 years Financial Planning experience
Salary and Benefits Package
* 30,000 - 35,000 AED per month plus benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Senior Financial Analyst
Right Calibre Executive Search
Senior Analyst Budget Control
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Feb|
Senior Financial Analyst