Job description / Role
• Manage the preparation of Projects schedule to ensure contract requirements are met
• Manage and review the preparation of daily/weekly/monthly progress reports
• Identify any potential delays and recommended strategies to avoid delays
• Analysis of existing project delays and assessment of potential claims
• Resources productiveness assessment
• Preparation of Time Impact Analysis for Extension of Time (EOT)
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 15 years post-graduate experience out of which 10 years in UAE as Planning Engineer or MS Project Management with practical experience in the construction field.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.