Job description / Role
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
Key Tasks And Duties Include:
• Review resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
• Monitoring The Project Schedule At All Stages
• Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
• Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
• Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
• Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
• Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 15 years experience in a similar role.
• Experience working in the GCC.
• Strong familiarity with project management.
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
• Construction and site experience a must.
• Experience using P6.
• Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Planning Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services