Job description / Role
• Responsible for defining the appropriate techniques and the sequence of the construction program for one or more of our construction projects
• You assess the viability and possibility of different construction methods, in order to decide which one is the best in terms of budget, logistics and timing
• Your planning will be used to specify and decide the timing of the project
• You monitor the progress of the construction site, and take action to smooth or correct the construction process
• Develop construction specialist, who has experience in different domains (building, civil works, marine works) and aspects (design, tender, site office) of construction
• You have a flexible personality, who looks critically to his own working area and looks continuously out for ways to do it better
• You challenge the prevailing assumptions within your working area and you propose effective ideas for improvement of existing processes within the Company
• You are civil or industrial engineer in construction with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in different aspects of construction
• You have an analytical mind
• You are flexible and client focused
• You have a good experience with specialized construction planning software (Primavera P6, MSP, TILOS)
• You are fluent in English
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client's ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate's over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.