Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the application of specific planning/scheduling methods, techniques and tools.
• Having the ability to advise on complex requirements and communicate analysis and corrective measures effectively.
• Being able to manage planning/scheduling delivery of medium/high projects/programmes.
• Being able to provide effective and timely advice to clients.
• Understanding of data management.
• Understanding the role and future career paths available from that position.
• Paying attention to detail and ability to validate and check schedule management inputs, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
• Having knowledge of construction projects’ legal frameworks; knowledge of claim assessment and management; understanding of key project processes; communication skills and client understanding.
• Having the ability to meet deadlines, no exceptions – “completer finisher” attributes.
• You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project or commercial management disciplines; achieved professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc); relevant CSCS Card; knowledge of schedule management tools and software; 12 to 15 years of experience.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You have experience of working on large infrastructure projects/programmes.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting