Job description / Role
Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 10 countries and exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Our vision is to offer customers Earth's largest selection.Growing selection is the most important priority for Amazon MENA.
The Global Selling team is responsible for recruiting local/regional businesses to sell on Amazon's global marketplaces, and supporting local sellers' success and growth on the Amazon platform.
The PMO will drive close collaboration with many Amazon's global teams to support the high-growth global selling business, coordinating large number of global and local programs and initiatives. The PMO is the primary local/regional POC for the various global stakeholders.
We are seeking a talented, driven, and proven program owner to join the regional Program Office in Dubai supporting China, Korea, and SE Asia team, EU and US with stakeholder teams in MENA. The Sr. Program Manager will lead programs on various domains (e.g., Customer Experience, Seller Experience, Seller Success), partner with analysts and product team, help global selling sellers adopt right product/receive right guidance, and grow their global business through Amazon platform. The candidate will need to possess excellent program development and management skills, dynamically prioritize and manage resources. She/he will be extremely customer obsessed, strong at perform deep dives to derive analytical insights on seller behaviors, thus improve seller engagement resulting seller success in Amazon platform. The candidate needs to be capable and has experience within Amazon to solve complex problems with Legal, Compliance, content, and seller center technology
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong analytical skills, program management skills, people management skills, communication skills, innovated. If you are passionate on working in a fast paced innovative environment, willing to take challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
· Advanced degree in business or marketing or engineering
· +15years' experience working in Product/Program management, Consulting, Analytical marketing or Business management
· Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in Chinese and English
· Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
· Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
· Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendation
· Genuine and intense customer focus
· Strong on dealing with ambiguity
· Fun to work!
· 5+ years PM experience in big international companies
· Experience in cross-boarder eCommerce or import/export business is a plus
· Experience in sales/BD (business negotiation) is a plus
· Technical experience and product development experience a plus
· MBA preferred
About the Company
Souq.com - the Middle East's online marketplace.
We connect people and products - opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars - we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands - giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We're trusted by millions, because we don't just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you'll always be getting a good deal - with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.