Job description / Role
Position Title: Senior PR Manager - Saudi Arabia
Department: EMEA Corporate Communications
Reporting To (Title): Corporate Communications Director, Middle East and Africa
Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Oracle is seeking a Senior PR Manager to support its strategic communication initiatives in Saudi Arabia.
The individual would be responsible for supporting integrated communications activity focused on various audiences including CEO, CIO, CMO, CFO, CHRO besides also supporting other ongoing PR activities across all Oracle businesses in Saudi Arabia.
As a key role within Oracle EMEA, t he individual in this position will report directly to the Corporate Communications Director - Middle East and Africa. The position is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the regional Middle East communications team to help implement Oracle communications strategy in Saudi Arabia, with the goal of positioning Oracle at the forefront of enterprise cloud computing.
- Deliver clear and consistent messaging in the media and influencer landscape to promote Oracle's strategy, innovation and customer successes in Saudi Arabia.
- Foster strong relationships with top editors, journalists, social influencers, IT and vertical media to help deliver the Oracle story consistently in Saudi Arabia.
- Identify and create story lines that can gain the interest of business and IT press, social influencers and have the media relations and skills to drive those out.
- Be a digital native in terms of having the ability to see opportunities to put a digital wrap around PR activities and help design and implement social campaigns.
- Ability to package and re-package content to give it the maximum opportunity for optimum visibility.
- Work with the Corporate Communications Director to direct and manage PR agency resources to create and execute integrated campaigns.
- In addition, be involved with active, hands on implementation of the plan, including: agency management; drafting/editing press releases; full proactive media relations; developing customer and/or partner success stories for PR deployment; planning and executing media and influencer activities; leveraging digital and social media techniques to complement traditional PR and crisis management.
- Utilise and adhere to internal tools and processes to manage swift approval of news distribution and reporting.
- Collaborate daily with and inspire confidence across key senior internal stakeholders including business leadership, field marketing, customer success and corporate citizenship teams.
Skills and Competencies
- A pro-active, can-do attitude that is the catalyst for setting direction and plans, recommending best practices and identifying new opportunities.
- While a university degree is not required, drive, common sense, initiative and curiosity are.
- 7-10 years PR experience with a top agency or in-house role in Saudi Arabia.
- Prior experience in the cloud/enterprise software/IT industry is essential; no less than 4 years of B2B tech PR experience.
- Experience in implementing integrated social media campaigns, and amplify corporate programs.
- Established relationships with key media across business and IT press, top influencers in Saudi Arabia.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, experience in developing and editing materials in support of PR activities (such as social media posts, press releases, pitches, bylined articles, PR plans).
- Strong written and spoken Arabic language skills are a must.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
PR and Communications Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Marketing & Communications Manager
A Leading Group In The UAE
Middle East Executive
Quest Search & Selection
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)