Job description / Role
G4S is currently looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer for ESS Division. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the preparation of techno-commercial offers and complete submissions within the time frame as per the requirement of advance and legacy security systems products, solutions and technologies, including video Surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, intercom, hostile vehicle mitigation, perimeter protection, PSIM, ANPR, Video Analytics and the like.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
* Work efficiently in a demanding, multi-cultural, multitasking environment with changing priorities and challenging deadlines
* Will be responsible for conducting site surveys, developing conceptual, preliminary and detailed design for complex, integrated security systems and must take into account functionality, interoperability and interfaces both within the system and to outside systems
* Support the Sales Team by technically qualifying opportunities and making recommendations on solution feasibility, quantifying risks and authoring technical bid content.
* Interact with the customers and consultants to understand the requirements
* Interact with suppliers/OEM for pricing and technical input
* Must be able to work on tender documents (pre-tender and post tender activities), prepare BOQ, technical and commercial proposals
* Presentations – preparation, delivery and follow up on technical presentations.
* Product demos – preparation, delivery and follow up on technical product demos.
* Provide technical back up to sales – attend trade shows, follow up after sales calls/visits etc.
* Familiar with relevant international, national and industry standards and engineering best practices
* Develop, maintain and disseminate knowledge of existing, new and proposed products and services available within the security market place.
* Perform other related activities as and when required.
* Engineering degree holder in Electrical, Electronics or any equivalent field.
* Minimum 7-10 years experience with 5 years experience in Pre-Sales/Bid/Design of Low Current, Security Systems and Networking
* Possess comprehensive knowledge of Security Systems like Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Intercom, Hostile Vehicle Mitigation, Perimeter Protection, PSIM, ANPR, Video Analytics, etc
* Must possess strong commercial acumen and excellent design abilities
* Excellent MS Excel capabilities and MS Visio
* Good working knowledge of MS suite (Word, Power point, Project) and AutoCAD
* Good knowledge of the Security Systems vendors and latest technologies
* Strong familiarity with the UAE Security Systems market
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills
* Project execution and sales background
* Should have designing/ knowledge of IT infrastructure.
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Security Solutions Engineer (CCTV)
|Abu Dhabi||14 May|
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical
Electrical and Electronic Engineer
BAC Middle East
Sales Engineer - CCTV and AV