Job description / Role
Responsible for preforming all Card Account ( Debit Card , Credit Card , Pre-Paid Card) Maintenance , Courier Management , Vendor Settlements , Plastic & Stationary Inventory Management , Return Card Handing & Captured card management related functions, of Card Operations unit within Retail Operations through an end-to-end ownership, including all activities handled by Off-shore Partners to process maintenance of cardholder data , vendor settlement are carried out with maximum efficiency & control in accordance with established procedures and that quality service is provided to Bank in accordance with agreed service standards.
- Responsible for managing day to day functions related to new card account on-boarding, card maintenance , vendor settlements performed by offshore team, including custody & reconciliation of blank security plastics, returned undelivered cards, captured cards, courier management , plastic & stationary inventory management , archival of daily files & documents handled at onshore.
- Responsible for handling operations functions related to card projects, involving in BRD reviews, preparation of UAT scripts, validating UAT results, whilst ensuring that these activities are carried out with maximum efficiency, security and control in accordance with established procedures and agreed service standards
- Maintain stringent security over destruction of returned plastic / managing captured cards in line with the defined policies and procedures.
- Deliver efficient and quality services to both internal and external customers that meet or exceed agreed service standards.
- Responsible to take the End to End ownership of assigned activities in New Accounts Onboarding, Card Maintenance, Courier management, Vendor settlements and Card inventory management functions and to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Resolution of all customer issues / enquiries relating to new accounts, account maintenance, returned undelivered cards, captured cards , vendor payments etc., and channel feedback into process improvements.
- Ensure to learn and gain general awareness about the function specific processes and procedures to build up capabilities and ensure preparedness to discharge assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that both internal & external customer complaints / queries are handled promptly and escalate unresolved issues to superiors.
- Keep Assistant Manager / Manager, Card Operations advised of material operational / process weakness and non-compliance with controls in the unit.
- Advise Assistant Manager / Manager, Card Operations with any process improvements to enhance the efficiency and controls in the unit.
- Take active interest to build skills and develop self to hold higher responsibilities
- Work closely with Off-shore team to ensure that all operational processes related to card on-boarding, card maintenance are performed in accordance with agreed SLA's.
Education and Qualification:
- Higher Secondary education / University degree or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years' experience in Payment Card Domain / Card Operations.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.