Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Procurement Coordinator.
The Senior Procurement Coordinator is responsible for the planning of the buying process, coordinating and monitoring all supply chain operations. They will communicate directly with the suppliers and ensure that they fulfill the customer’s needs.
Senior Procurement Coordinator conducts and concludes the purchase of a product under the best conditions of quantity, quality and time, as well as interacts with logistics for storage. The role requires forecasting, data analyzing, developing process improvements and making relevant decisions on behalf of the company.
Manage full order cycle of brand portfolio (in coordination with other members of SC department)
- Place orders and validate PO’s
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, ISO requirements (G-mark) and HS codes
- Monitor stock levels and compile weekly stock list report
- Ensure smooth planning of incoming shipments
- Collect information about trends of the market
- Provide back-up of other SC team members
Coordinate with suppliers
- Get all the necessary data such as: product information, order form, range information, order confirmation, shipping window, test reports, etc.
- Liaise with Marketing team for range rationalization
- Negotiate promo on behalf of Marketing team
- Take care of after sales support
- Provide monthly forecast
Coordinate with third party
- Cooperate closely with MFC warehouse on the rework by brand
- Liaise with compliance entities
Collaborate with Marketing, Logistics and Sales Teams
- Brief Business Support Team about the confirmed PO
- Liaise with Marketing team about new products/promotions/archive
- Keep concerned departments informed about the arrival of POS, spare parts, leaflets, etc.
- Provide logistical information to Business Support Team & Logistics department
Lead improvements and optimization
- Create KPIs and analyze data to assess performance
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Ensure cost effectiveness in the way of work
- Previous Procurement experience for 5 years in corporate or large company (local experience is a MUST)
- Knowledgeable of international trade terms, regional & international customs import/export procedures and strategy
- Great interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to manage stress and handle deadlines
- Maintaining high-standards and quality in the facilitation of cost savings
- Proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP function, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and track multiple processes
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, urgency and integrity
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.