Senior Procurement Engineer
Job description / Role
• 2 separate roles, one focused on the UAE market and one focused on the European market.
• Experienced in reviewing and updating supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing business needs and as per local and international regulations.
• Experienced in negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight Forwarders.
• Must be able to understand the business needs and plan strategies to reduce the cost of supply chain.
• Experienced in ensuring that supplies and equipments are shipped on schedule by vendors.
• Must have knowledge in preparing and processing various forms involving change orders, exception reports and other buying procedures.
• Must have knowledge in preparing quotation analysis for received quotations for procurement approval.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
• One with focus on UAE market
• Second separate role with focus on EU market
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Executive - UAE National
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|